The YouTuber should shoot and refine footage, release finalized videos, and facilitate the purchase of channel memberships. You should also communicate foreseeable upload-related delays.
To be successful as a YouTuber, you should be able to incorporate transparent product reviews into your videos. Ultimately, a successful YouTuber will remain cognizant of their viewership to retain credibility.
- Filming bite-sized, audience-appropriate videos at calculated intervals.
- Editing footage to attain consistent, refined, and brand-appropriate videos.
- Releasing and promoting your public videos.
- Informing subscribers of predictable delays in your uploads.
- Ability to encourage subscribers' purchase of channel memberships.
- Publishing limited content for channel members.
- Attending pertinent YouTube workshops.
- Observing YouTube and sponsorship-related guidelines.
- Demonstrable experience as a Vlogger, ideally on YouTube.
- Thoroughly knowledgeable about YouTube algorithms.
- High-definition, lightweight vlogging camera.
- Possession of pertinent filmmaking accessories.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Top-notch marketing and troubleshooting abilities.
- Transparent and reflexive approach to advertising.
- Thoughtful about your viewership.
This is a Revolution Youth, INC 501c3 Nonprofit volunteer position. This will be for a 90 day "Mission" to assist our organization with a very specific set of skills. Post-mission analysis will determine if another mission is needed and other terms and conditions may apply.