To be a successful writer, you should have outstanding writing, editing, and research skills. Top-performing candidates should be able to convey information in a manner that is accessible to their target audiences.
- Crafting texts that are original and well-researched.
- Adhering to stipulated editorial guidelines.
- Tailoring your writing style to meet the needs of your target audience.
- Proofreading your assignments to correct errors before submission.
- Submitting completed assignments in the requisite document format.
- Storing copies of your completed assignments.
- Liaising with staff in other departments to ensure that your content attracts maximum reader engagement.
- Pitching new content ideas that further the company's objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in English, communication studies, journalism, OR having exceptional related field experience.
- Proven writing and research experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Attentive to detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Capacity to work on multiple writing projects simultaneously.
- Ability to tailor your writing style to suit the target audience.
This is a Revolution Youth, INC 501c3 Nonprofit volunteer position. This will be for a 90 day "Mission" to assist our organization with a very specific set of skills. Post-mission analysis will determine if another mission is needed and other terms and conditions may apply.