To be successful as a social media assistant, you must have excellent time management skills. A good social media assistant is eager to keep abreast of industry innovations and new software.
Social Media Assistant Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm campaigns.
- Create social media posts.
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Research industry innovations and tools.
- Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization.
- Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
- You like working randomly throughout the week, not a normal 9-5 grind.
Social Media Assistant Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A degree or extensive experience in communication, marketing, or social media.
- Prior experience in marketing or social media.
This is a Revolution Youth, INC 501c3 Nonprofit volunteer position. This will be for a 90 day "Mission" to assist our organization with a very specific set of skills. Post-mission analysis will determine if another mission is needed and other terms and conditions may apply.