Producers will be skilled negotiators and should possess strong business and marketing skills to manage a production's commercial elements.
- Securing funding, gear and everything else needed for production.
- Recruiting the appropriate staff, talent and volunteers.
- Outlining a long-term working timeline.
- Managing the daily affairs of cast and crew.
- Seeing the production through from conception to final cut.
- Outlining a budget and working within its limitations.
- Complying with industry and union regulations.
- Ensuring that the final product is of the highest quality.
- Approving all decisions on props, sets, scheduling changes, etc.
- Resolving internal conflict during production.
- Assisting in the marketing and promotion of the product.
- Lot's of experience in film, television or related field preferable.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Experience in film, television, radio or journalism.
- Comfortable with delegation.
- Good multitasking ability.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Business and marketing mindset.
This is a Revolution Youth, INC 501c3 Nonprofit volunteer position. This will be for a 90 day "Mission" to assist our organization with a very specific set of skills. Post-mission analysis will determine if another mission is needed and other terms and conditions may apply.