To ensure success as a full charge bookkeeper, you should have advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting systems, excellent project management skills, and a good eye for detail. A skilled full charge bookkeeper efficiently handles all the accounting needs of the company, streamlining the business.
Full Charge Bookkeeper Responsibilities:
- Managing the full cycle of accounting activities for the company.
- Processing the accounts payable.
- Collating and entering vendor expenses.
- Preparing bank statements.
- Invoicing clients and customers.
- Processing accounts receivable.
- Maintaining the accuracy of the general ledger.
- Processing employee timesheets.
- Managing the payroll system.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly financial statements.
Full Charge Bookkeeper Requirements:
- A degree or extensive experience in accounting or related field.
- Bookkeeping certification.
- Previous experience as a full charge bookkeeper.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping software.
- Experience preparing financial statements and tax returns.
- Ability to work to a strict deadline.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
This is a Revolution Youth, INC 501c3 Nonprofit volunteer position. This will be for a 90 day "Mission" to assist our organization with a very specific set of skills. Post-mission analysis will determine if another mission is needed and other terms and conditions may apply.