The event specialist will be responsible for conceptualizing event themes, preparing and managing event timelines, coordinating technical aspects, generating media interest and coverage, processing invoices, marketing, managing event staff, preparing expenditure reports, and managing risk. Your creativity and resourcefulness in organizing and hosting successful events that meet business objectives will aid us in promoting products, engaging with clients, inspiring confidence in our brand, and communicating brand strategy to internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for this role should have superior organizational skills, great leadership qualities, excellent multi-tasking skills, superb interpersonal skills, and be creative. The exceptional event specialist should deliver a remarkable brand experience for our clients, reinforce client-to-business relations, enhance our organization's image, aid business growth, and deliver events that meet objectives and exceed expectations.
Event Specialist Responsibilities:
- Creating and managing our events calendar.
- Developing event concepts.
- Managing event budgets.
- Site selection.
- Coordinating logistical elements.
- Organizing marketing material.
- Processing payments and invoices.
- Engaging with vendors and arranging security.
- Liaising with speakers and preparing speaking notes.
- Post-event reporting.
Event Specialist Requirements:
- Degree in hospitality, public relations, or marketing preferred but not required.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Project management experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Multi-tasker with a strong work ethic.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Expert communication skills.
This is a Revolution Youth, INC 501c3 Nonprofit volunteer position. This will be for a 90 day "Mission" to assist our organization with a very specific set of skills. Post-mission analysis will determine if another mission is needed and other terms and conditions may apply.