What you'll do
- Collaborate with our organization's Director and Creative Director working on-site in Burlington with a team of 10+ talented people.
- Setup for production days in the studio or off-site as needed.
- Collaborate with program directors both on-site and remote in Vermont and other nearby states.
- Post to social media pages as needed.
- Research for directors as needed.
- Be a leader, putting young adults and our teams before yourself.
- Keep track of your hours.
- Produce a monthly report on a creative person from history you're inspired by.
- Present a finished portfolio project that you are assigned each month.
- Bring a point-of-view with fresh perspectives as well as an open and curious mind in everything you do.
- Work with little process in place, solving problems by being optimistic and proactive.
- You like moving pixels.
What you'll bringing
- To qualify you must be at least 18 years old
- To qualify you must be a student in college OR (see below).
- To qualify you must pay $1,800 and agree to completing the entire internship, OR (see above).
- 2+ years of creative production in some capacity.
- Confidence and talent.
- Some knowledge about the creative process.
- A love for art in general.
- An entrepreneurial and independent spirit.
- A diverse sense of taste with the knowledge necessary to apply to various challenges.
- Passion for serving youth.
- Commitment to showing up for a pre-agreed upon amount of time.
What you'll get
- Monetary compensation if working on paid projects.
- A polished portfolio of work by the completion of your internship.
- A brand new iPad Pro or $1,000 cash upon completion of your internship.
- Gym membership.
- 24/7 studio access.
- Amazing professionals and young adults to work with.
- Dogs to pet and things to drink.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.
Review with our team for our internship policy.