You will represent the company and work with the management team to develop and implement initiatives that increase company visibility within the surrounding community.
You need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and community-driven to take on this exciting role. This position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be a team player.
- Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities.
- Prepare an annual budget for community outreach activities.
- Nurture new and old relationships with collaborative partners.
- Schedule regular outreach exhibitions in the community and educate employees on community responsibility.
- Prepare accurate records and reports on the goals of the fundraising plan.
- Oversee a professional donor management system.
- Assist in the organization of special events, including donor/volunteer appreciation events and other fundraising initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in communications preferred, has marketing, business, or related extensive experience.
- Preferred experience of 3-5 years within non-profit fundraising or outreach activities.
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong experience preparing reports.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude.
- Strong knowledge of social media and other basic marketing platforms.
- Detail-orientated with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
This is a Revolution Youth, INC 501c3 Nonprofit volunteer position. This will be for a 90 day "Mission" to assist our organization with a very specific set of skills. Post-mission analysis will determine if another mission is needed and other terms and conditions may apply.