To ensure success as an advertising executive, you should possess extensive knowledge of advertising techniques and experience in key account management. A top-notch advertising executive will be someone whose expertise translates into recognition and acclaim within the advertising industry.
Advertising Executive Responsibilities:
- Consulting with clients and internal organization programs to determine their advertising needs and preferences.
- Overseeing all advertising campaign stages, including industry research, product development, demonstrations, campaign launches, and promotional events.
- Managing assigned key accounts and liaising between clients and internal departments.
- Answering client queries and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Supervising and coordinating design teams, as well as contributing creative input.
- Researching clients' business activities to customize advertising campaigns.
- Identifying new business leads and contributing to the expansion of business activities.
- Establishing and maintaining strong professional networks and partnerships.
- Preparing campaign budgets and work schedules, as well as setting project deadlines.
- Documenting campaign processes and keeping abreast of industry trends.
Advertising Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, graphic design, business, or extensive experience in a related field.
- At least 2 years of managerial experience in the media industry.
- A comprehensive advertising campaign portfolio.
- Extensive experience in client relationship management.
- Solid knowledge of advertising methods and techniques, as well as mark research and trends.
- Proficiency in campaign management software, such as HubSpot Marketing and Adzooma.
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Superb creative, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Advertising experience with nonprofits as clients is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
This is a Revolution Youth, INC 501c3 Nonprofit volunteer position. This will be for a 90 day "Mission" to assist our organization with a very specific set of skills. Post-mission analysis will determine if another mission is needed and other terms and conditions may apply.